Friday, May 7, 2010

Comments for a Cure!


You can donate a dollar, but it won't cost you a cent!

Go over to http://princessdlyn.blogspot.com/2010/04/bucketfuls-of-blessings.html  and leave a comment. For every comment, KFC will donate a dollar to fight Breast Cancer.

We've all been touched by this, and it's time for a cure!! I lost a very dear friend to breast cancer a few years ago. Susan was a mother of four, and only 44. I walked in two 3-Day events in her honor, and I met so many amazing people who want to help.  And my twin sister just made her very first quilt for a friend who is beginning her breast cancer fight.

Who can you honor in this simple way?
Go leave a comment, and be part of the cure!! 

Make it a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

  1. I too lost a friend and a grandmother to breast cancer. It is an awful disease. I admire your strength to be able to walk for the cure. If I were able I would join with you. Thanks for promoting this KFC comment drive. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete